**Due to COVID-19, we are only accepting donations of essential items, which includes cleaning products (particularly all purpose cleaner), paper towels, toilet paper, and laundry detergent. Please contact Blaine Flanders via email or call (207)-729-1161 ext.101 to coordinate your donation.**
We are currently in need of a mens bicycle for one of our guests who needs transportation to and from work.
The following items are a constant need for Tedford Housing and gratefully accepted at our administrative office during office hours. FMI or to coordinate the drop off of your donation, please contact Blaine Flanders via email or call (207)-729-1161 ext.101. Please do not drop off donations directly at our shelters. Bold items indicate our most needed items.
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Bathroom and kitchen cleaner* (all purpose cleaners)
- Floor cleaner*
- Mops / brooms
- Laundry detergent*
- Dishwasher detergent*
- Dish soap*
- Sponges and cleaning rags
- Buckets filled with cleaning supplies
- Town of Brunswick trash bags
- Kitchen trash bags
- Trash cans
- Toilet plungers (new only)
- Toilet brushes and cleaner*
- Bath towels
- Bath rugs
- Shower curtains and hooks (new shower curtains only)
- Sheet sets (twin, full/double, queen)
- Pillows (new pillows only in package)
- Blankets / comforters
- Dish towels
- Silverware (Set of 4, 6 or 8)
- Glasses and cups (Set of 4, 6 or 8)
- Pots and pans
- Baking sheets
- Cooking utensils
- Floor and table lamps
- Disposable razors (new, unopened packages)
- Bar soap / shower gel* (full-sized)
- Liquid hand soap*
- Shampoo / conditioner* (full-sized)
- Baby wipes
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Maxi pads / tampons
- Facial tissue
- Gas cards
*We only accept new, unopened items. Thank you.
Download a printable version of our wish list: Tedford Housing Everyday Wish List
We DO NOT accept donations of clothing and ask that you take these items to the Seventh-Day Adventist Community Services Center located at 1 Tenney Way, behind Hannaford (formerly 84 B Union Street, in the same parking lot as Mid Coast Hunger Prevention Program). The Center maintains a free clothing bank that is open to the public, including Tedford’s clients.
We also do not accept donations of used mattresses, used pillows, appliances, clothing, furniture or televisions.
When we have a specific client or organizational need, we will often post the details on our Facebook page.
We encourage anyone wishing to make an in-kind donation to call (207)-729-1161, ext.101 or email.