Volunteers help support the daily operations of Tedford Housing year round. Below are a few ways to get involved.
- Preparing or delivering meals to the adult shelter through our Meal-a-Month program
- Helping out with office work (mailings, filing, etc.)
- Lending a hand with manual labor inside and outside (yardwork, painting, organizing donations, gardening, etc.)
- Organizing a drive to collect items from Tedford’s wish list
- Volunteering for the Warm Thy Neighbor emergency fuel assistance program
- Providing childcare while parents attend skillbuilding training sessions
We are always happy to talk to groups and individuals about ways in which they can help support our mission of creating pathways from homelessness to home by partnering with people and their communities in Midcoast Maine.
Contact Jennifer Iacovelli, Director of Development, to discuss how you or your group can volunteer for Tedford Housing: 207-729-1161, #101, email email@example.com, or fill out an online volunteer application.