On Monday, October 1st, the Shelter Task Force presented its recommendations regarding zoning for future emergency housing facilities to the Brunswick Town Council during its regular monthly meeting. A joint meeting between the Brunswick Planning Board and Town Council was determined to be the next step in the process. This joint meeting will happen on Thursday, October 25th at 6:30 P.M. on 85 Union Street in the council chambers. Visit the links below for more information.
- Full list of agendas, minutes and video from every Town Council meeting
- Article from the Times Record: Homeless shelter zoning recommendations moving to workshop
- Testimony from Craig Phillips – 10-1-18
- Testimony from Joyce McPhetres – 10-1-18
- Shelter Task Force website with minutes of meetings and relevant documents