Tedford Housing is committed to ending homelessness in Maine. But we need your help.
Tedford Housing welcomes financial contributions from individuals and organizations who wish to support our mission of ending homelessness. Approximately 23 percent of the Tedford operations budget comes from private gifts. Eighty- six (86) percent of all donations go directly for shelter food, supplies, and services.
Giving just a little of yourself can make a huge difference in the fight to end homelessness. We are always in need of funds, volunteers, and supplies. If you believe in our mission and are able to help, please let us know. Tedford’s doors could not remain open without the support of the community.
Because Tedford Housing is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service, your donation is tax deductible.
Ways to Give
Make a financial gift
- Send a Check or Money Order
- Donate Online
- Pledges – make a gift that you can pay over an extended period of time.
- Make a gift of Stock or securities
- Consider Planned Giving – you and your family can make a significant contribution that will be sustainable for years to come.
- Memorial or Honorary Fund- honor a friend or loved one whose values you support.