Tedford Housing respects the privacy of donors.
- Tedford Housing does not sell, trade, share or otherwise make available the contact information (mailing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers) or donation details of its donors to any other organization.
- Donor information is stored in a password-protected online donor database, DonorPerfect. Staff, Board and volunteers are provided with appropriate level access (login and password) on a need-to- know basis. We maintain donor’s name, address, email, and phone number. We also keep records of individual financial gifts given to Tedford Housing. We may store other information provided by the donor or publicly available information such as family life events, awards, appointments, etc.
- Tedford Housing may list names of donors as part of donor recognition in an annual report or at an event. However, donors may always choose to remain anonymous by marking this choice on our donation envelope, or communicating to us in any way, that they do not want public recognition.
Items 4 – 7 pertain to activities made via our website, tedfordhousing.org.
- Tedford Housing does not store or have access to credit/debit card account numbers for donations that are made via our website. Donors may choose to make their financial gift securely via PayPal or our donor database.
- We do not collect personally identifying information about visitors to our website, unless they choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. We maintain name and email addresses of people who choose to sign up for our electronic newsletter.
- Links on our website are provided for convenience. Tedford Housing cannot be responsible for on-line experiences once a user clicks on a link that goes to another website. We take no responsibility for other organizations’ views, or accuracy of the information provided by others.
- Individuals may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Tedford by following the “unsubscribe” link on our e-news, sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 207-729-1161 or writing to us at PO Box 958, Brunswick ME 04011.