Blake Street Family Apartments
114 Blake Street,
Lewiston, ME 04240
Eligibility: Blake Street Family Apartments is permanent housing for homeless households linked with supportive, case management services.
- Project based vouchers assure affordability
- Centrally located near downtown Lewiston
- 10 units comprised of 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms – 2 mobility accessible units
- 1 bedroom units are available to homeless individuals with a mental health diagnosis.
- 2 bedroom units offer the opportunity to benefit from the Family Self-Sufficiency Program.
- Onsite laundry and community room
- Tedford Housing provides on-site case management services and links to other area service providers in Lewiston – Auburn area
For more information, contact Giff Jamison, Tedford’s director of operations, at 207-729-1161, #107, firstname.lastname@example.org or LaBrecque Property Management at 207-375-8694.